We are looking for hands on Healthcare EDI Implementation Manager /Delivery Lead - Technical to lead our services for HiPaaS, run implementations, manage best practices, develop playbook, delivery demos and manage customers. We are healthcare startup focused on revenue and care management. HiPaaS is deployed at various large healthcare insurance companies and hospitals.
We are looking for someone with Healthcare experience on revenue, claims, eligibility or payments with experience working for payer organization ( Insurance plan or IPA) in silicon valley. The lead should own and manage the entire implementation lifecycle, architecture , design and delivery. Establish strong SDLC models with implementation and customer teams. Develop simplified and scalable training models to scale implementations. Work on performance and QA aspect of the product.
Our goal will be to improve our product implementation, add partners to deliver , add missing functionality, build new concepts based customer feedback, continuous delivery work and participate in trade shows, sales and various campaigns. Develop product strategy and 4-5 year roadmap. Define goto marketing strategy.
Need hands on person who can work with technology team and make sure product is documented and gets delivered. Develop and deliver product demos, and documentation.
· Strong understanding of competition, market challenges, marketing plan, tactical elements, brand strategy, product positioning, product history, media, convention opportunities, and research initiatives
· experience with Insurance Payer in EDI space is must
· Hands on experience in implementation and delivery
· Hands on experience in technology delivery and scaling
Experience with Edifecs or other EDI products.
· Strong and persuasive presentation and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Remote India