We are looking for hands on Healthcare EDI Product Manager /Owner - Technical to run our HiPaaS EDI Products roadmap, deliver new features, add / change features based on customer feedback. We are healthcare startup focused on revenue and care management. HiPaaS is deployed at various large healthcare insurance companies and hospitals.
We are looking for someone with Healthcare experience on revenue, claims, eligibility or payments with experience working for payer organization ( Insurance plan or IPA) in silicon valley. The Technical product manager should own and manage the technical architecture , design and delivery. Establish strong SDLC models with engineering and implementation teams. Develop simplified and scalable training models to scale sales and implementations. Develop roadmap to make the product more micro services and configuration based. Work on performance and QA aspect of the product.
Our goal will be to improve our product features, add missing functionality, build new concepts based customer feedback, continuous product work and participate in trade shows, sales and various campaigns. Develop product strategy and 4-5 year roadmap. Define goto marketing strategy.
Need hands on person who can work with technology team and make sure product is documented and gets delivered. Develop and deliver product demos, and documentation.
· Strong understanding of competition, market challenges, marketing plan, tactical elements, brand strategy, product positioning, product history, media, convention opportunities, and research initiatives
· experience with Insurance Payer in EDI space is must
· Hands on experience in planning or product management.
· Hands on experience in technology management and scaling
· Strong and persuasive presentation and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume: email@example.com
Location: Remote India